Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Farm Fresh and Garden Party


Yes - I am trying to get all my reveals updated.  I think it has been a while since I did any updates on this class.  OK according to my search - I have NOT posted anything from this class????   Seriously?   I was certain that I brought everything up to date last month.  Obviously not!!!!


Anyway - here are the quilts that were present in the class last week.


Maureen - LOVE LOVE LOVE those bright colours!

Linda with her patriotic American flag and those pink gingham flowers wwere so cute

Lynn is doing Farm Fresh and her pumpkin cart is brimming with yummy orange pumpkins

Carm is making progress. I LOVE the Canadian flag

Sacha has another bright colour scheme going on - I love those fushia flowes

And this reminds me of Alice in Wonderland - LOVE IT

Joyce is getting all those circles down - 44 of them!!!!!!


And despite my promises to stay on top of the class - I am woefully behind and no chance of getting caught up in a while.

Oh well - the story of my life!!!!


By the way - don't forget to check out QUILTsocial this morning.  Get out your sewing machines because we are making a project today and it is CUTE CUTE CUTE and fast.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment