Thursday, July 10, 2014

No one is home.......................


You probably haven't realized, but I am NOT home.   Yes -- I am off on a small jaunt - if you are a Facebook follower - then you probably know where I am. That is the beauty of being able to post blogs even when you are not there!   Kind of like having a secretary. Oh I wish.

If I get a chance to post from my vacation - I will. Just not sure that I will be able to.  If not - I'll be back soon.

Well today there is a real treat for you at QUILTsocial.   I went absolutely crazy with making the journal covers.  Check it out and hopefully you will get some ideas to make your own.  Don't forget - send me pictures.  I love to see what everyone has created.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment