Thursday, December 4, 2014

Do you remember these???

Yesterday was embroidery club and I made good progress on my SECOND LAST block. I am so excited - I am tempted to just dive in and get it done. However there are so many other things that need to be done and I have those ELEVEN people coming to sew on Sunday so I think cleaning up the studio is a priority!

And while I am cleaning up - I am trying to sort and reconfigure. Obviously I need to schedule some more sewing time. I found about 7 quilts tops - the blocks are ready to be sewn together and well - it wouldn't take long. Then there are the 6  that just need the borders sewn on and one needs a binding sewn on. I think I will make those my focus for the rest of this year. Oh yes -I have TWO critical deadlines TODAY, but I am almost done with both of them and that means I might just get the entire afternoon to sew!!!!   I am so excited!!!

So this post is going to be short n sweet.

Linda brought these over to show us. Do you remember them???

A LOT of embroidered blocks. This is a new pattern (for me) but the embroidery is beautifully done. The quilting lines and the embroidery lines were stamped onto VERY THING broadcloth.  

This is the packaging. Came from Simpson Sears!!!  


What a neat treasure - I just love it. I think Linda said she is going to finish it so it will be awesome. She gave some of the extra blocks to someone else and well - we may just see a finished quilt in the upcoming Mississauga Quilter's Guild.

Don't forget to check out QUILTSocial today.   There are a couple of very quick and easy projects to do. A great way to use up fabric!!!!


On that note - I am out of here to upload some more video and get the last blog put to bed.

Have a great day!

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment