Sunday, April 12, 2015

Update on the backyard!

Well - I can't report on what's happening at the retreat since I have no idea yet what is going to happen. But then, the saying should be - what happens at the retreat should stay at the retreat!!!!

Today the pictures are from the backyard. I have more, but just didn't have time to edit them.


Visitors to the pond

Yes - that is a pair of ducks!!!!  They (well a pair) came to the pond last spring as well. They don't stay long - and then they are gone. 


I think we have seen them one day only this year. Last year, I thought we saw them several times.


Tulips - yes a few tulips (what bulbs, the squirrels didn't eat) are pushing their heads up!

And one day it was warm enough that the fish surfaces. First time this year. I haven't seen them since!!!!!

Party time at the bird feeder

Are those yellow finches????   Looks like  a pair

And then the squirrel has to get into the picture. The little bugger just jumps from the ground up!!!!!

There is little Sammy!!!!   Our camouflage dog. 

Who has a habit of carrying spoons around the house!!!!!  Even though she is NOT supposed to be in this chair. She has kind of claimed it as her own since she can look out the window!!!!!





A lot more has happened in the backyard since I took these photos - wait for it. When I am back - I will post. 

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment