Friday, May 1, 2015

Playing catch up

It's time to play catch up this morning. I have a couple of folders of edited pictures that I have been meaning to post for a while and just no time.

A while back - gosh a couple of weeks even, I was out and about and it was lunch time. Hey - I am close to Erin Mills Town Center and the new food court is open - I'm going to stop in there for lunch!!!!


Entrance of Erin Mills Town Center (food court)
The view from the food court is absolutely gorgeous!  Those buildings in the distance (in the middle of the picture) is Square One area.   The mall is starting to look amazing inside.  Still lots of construction, but things are starting to fall into place.
The view from the food court
I love to watch people and I love to observe things. Have you ever thought about car colours? Of coruse you have - we all have.  Well - why do I like a red car? Because it is easy to find in the parking lot. Do you see a lot of red cars out there? Nope - me neither!!!!!  I wonder why black/grey and white are the most popular?


The parking lot

Inside the food court
And guess who popped in!

M - met up with me at the food court, but she had already eaten so that saved me some money!!!

Back to the studio.  I love those plastic storage cases. I have used pizza boxes for years, but I am moving over to those plastic storage boxes. While you can see what is inside them, the darn things are slippery!!!!    I know - I need to finish those things instead of buying new boxes!!!!   I do have a few pizza boxes (they are used) if anyone wants one or two.  My plan is to NOT put anything in them but to leave stuff on the tables until I can get it done.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!   I'm such a lunatic!

But I did get a few boxes put away while I was tidying up.

Lid popping off this project

Lid now on and back on the shelf!!!

A new bike fabric (thanks to Ruth and Judy) who both gave me the same fabric!

Table runner that I completed at the retreat

Speaking of the retreat - I managed to get my pictures back from the damaged camera card. I am assuming that I got all the pictures since I got FIVE DVDs back with the card. Will look at them later.

But have a close look at that table runner which I completed at the retreat.  I had planned everything out so that the squares would be somewhat balanced. However upon looking at the photo - I see that I goofed up!!!   I know - I am not supposed to tell you that, but what the heck - we can break the rules!   Bottom line- I'm not changing it and just funny how we lay things out and then WHAM - things go wrong. That usually happens to be because the pieces have gotten moved about many times.

Well - there is lots of stuff happening around here and I had better get the day started.

Have a great day!!!!


Ciao!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Good for you doing a workout with weights! How is it going eliminating anything with added sugar?
    Funny that you are advocating watching shows on TV when earlier in your blog you said that television was evil and that you NEVER watch it. Just keeping you honest - I like Modern Family as much as you do, lol.
    Maybe people don't buy red cars because they think that they get more tickets. It's not true, it's an urban myth. But why do you have a red car? Why not an orange one???

    ReplyDelete