Saturday, November 14, 2015

brights

hard to get wordy when you are using a cell phone to blog. And no auto capital is a pain.

Suffice it to say that we are having a fabulous  time. getting  loads done even though I brought lots of yardage which I never do. so I've been cutting and cutting. got loads of borders and bindings done.

I'll share it all with you when I have a decent keyboard. the others have been working on bags. many bags.

today is going to be a fun day. starting several new projects with the new Northcott brights. Stonehenge  Brights that is. 6 different colors. five gradations of each. ask your local store to get them. they are very yummy.

on that note. I've  got some subcutting  to do and then to the sewing  machine I go.

have a great day

ciao!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment