Tuesday, November 24, 2015

How do you spell R E L I E F????



My camera was in the warehouse as I had remembered it (well I didn't exactly remember it or it wouldn't have gone missing).  But I left the darn thing in the back when I was taking photos.  Not sure how I missed it since I was back there cutting fabric after taking the photos - but I'm not saying anything since there is NO ONE to blame but myself.

Let's just say that I am a HAPPY camper!!!!!!  Or should I say HAPPY photographer????


My camera found!!!!!!


Now here is the situation - my camera, while a very good camera is pretty crapped out.  Look at the case.
Case is pretty scarred up!
 That is from tossing it into my handle bar bag on the bike that has a big screw sticking out in it.  I didn't know at the time. Let's just say that I was lucky that it was the case and not the screen or the lens that got messed up.  Yes - I do have a lens cap somewhere, but the doo dad that holds it on got lost - oh boy - I'm not even going to go there.  However I do have  a FILTER on the lens so at least that saves the lens somewhat!!!

However there is a problem with the camera besides the scratched case.  The shutter doesn't always work and it is having issues with focusing, especially on very white backgrounds.  (and it is going to cost anywhere from $200 - $300 just to have it looked at!!!!)  And my immediate issue was I needed a camera for the weekend.



And that's all I am going to say about it. OK - yes it is a new camera.  This camera will NEVER leave the house.  It will be enshrined because I always need to have a camera to do the blogging - the professional blog.

The older camera is safely stored in one of my two camera bags (that I used when I was at Sheridan) but probably never used since. The video camera and power cords and all are in the same bag - god forbid I lose that bag - I might as well just shoot myself!


Camera bag


So I am organized - I am set. The pictures got taken, they were edited and the text got written and it is up for viewing today. You better be impressed with those photos!!!!

Have a read through QUILTSocial today to get the latest on the Jade | 35 by Husqvarna Viking.  Seriously - are you not impressed by the style of that sewing machine?????   It reminds me of a transformer!  Brilliant.

On that note - I am out of here.  (and for those people with snow - keep it!!!!)   I heard there was a ton of snow in Bracebridge over the weekend. That's where we were the previous weekend. We timed that perfectly!

Have an awesome day!!!!

Ciao!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment